News and Updates:
- The P.G. Department of Law organized Orientation Program for the students of LLM of academic year 2018-19 on date 4th July 2018. The Vice Chancellor of the Sardar Patel University Dr. Shirish Kulkurni addressed the students with “Ashir vachan.” Mr. Tusharbhai Majmudar, Registrar of S.P.U., Mr. N.K. Bhatt were the guest of honor.
- The P.G. Department of Law organized Clinical Visit to Sabarmati Jail (Educational Visit)Date : 21/01/2020 Program for the students of LLM of academic year 2019-20.
- The P.G. Department of Law organized National Seminar on Theme : “Rethinking of the Concept of Justice in India 2020 : Issues and Challenges” Dated : 23/02/2020 Convenor : Prof. Dr. Niranjan Patel, Speaker : J. A.L. Dave (Retd.) Guj. H.C.
- Briefs : More than 100 delegates, and participants from all over India,
- More than 15 Universities representatives,
- More than 45 papers Presented
- The P.G. Department of law organised “Free Legal Aid Camp” at Primary School, Vaghasi on 11/09/2021. This Camp was organized with guidance and support of Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Shirish Kulkarni and Head of P.G. Department of Law Prof. Dr. Niranjan Patel.
- As the Sardar Patel University believes in Green Campus and as part of renounced University we the P. G. Department of Law celebrated two days of plantation. On dated: 11th Sep 2021 at Primary School, Vaghasi and on 30th Sep 2021 at Huminity Building, Sardar Patel University VVN.
- 30th July, 2018 – G. Department of Law & District Legal Service Authority Jointly organized – World Day Against Trafficking in Persons
- 4th August, 2018 First Legal Aid Camp at Boriyavi Village.
- 15th September, 2018 at 11:00 a.m., Jointly Organize One Day Workshop On “Awareness on Legal Provisions for Anti-Ragging and Women Empowerment”