News & Events
- Public defense of about 20 students were held in the department Faculty members of other colleges and departments, school teachers and students of education took part
- Semester III students completed their internship programme in 16 different schools of Gujarat.
- The students of first and third semester visited University Museum.
- One-day educational tour was organized to Kevadiya colony and around. The students collected information about Sardar Sarovar, its contribution to prosperity of Gujarat and Narmada dam ecology.
- On 6th September 2016 students celebrated Teachers day. They had self-teaching day followed by reflections and observations.
- We also participated in Swachchh-Bharat Abhiyan on 2nd October 2016.
- Navratri celebration was done by the students and teachers on 8th October 2016. Ras and Garba were perform Jubilantly by the participants.
- Participation in International conclave on Higher education at Mahatma Mandir on 18-10-2016.