The M.Ed. programme is of duration of four semesters including field attachment for a minimum of 4 weeks and research dissertation. Students are permitted to complete the programme requirements of the two-year programme within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the programme. The semester break is used for field attachment/practicum and Research related other activities.
Centralized admission process through Sardar Patel University.
- University publishes advertisement in widely circulated newspapers.
- The merit-list is displayed on the university web site.
- Admissions are purely on merit and divided into three categories :
- Arts (50%), Science (30%) and Commerce (20%). Reservation quota is observed as per govt. rules.
- 10% seats are available to the students from states other than Gujarat.
- In the Academic year 2015-17 nos. of students : 42
- In the Academic year 2016-18 nos. of students: 46
Admitted Student List Year Wise