- Post-Graduate department of Hindi was Established in the year of 1958.
- It has completed four phases of UGC-DSA-DRS-SAP between 1986-2007.
- On the thrust areas of Dramatics & Linguistics; Comparative Literature as well as Audio-Visual Medium-Repertory. So many Research-Projects have been completed under the SAP of UGC.
- So far Seventeen departmental publications have come in light.
- Twenty Refresher Courses were Organisedby the department from the year 1989 to 2003.
- Department has been known for theatrical activities and ideal education.
Quality and value based education to students.
To provide education to learners for social and national building through Hindi Language and Literature.