· The institution is given the status CTE by M.H.R.D. and is actively conducting In- service Training programmes for Secondary and Higher Secondary Teachers.
· The faculty members offer their services as textbook writers for Gujarat State School Textbook Board.
· Dr. Alkaben Macwan received National Award for Integration of ICT in Education in 2005 from Intel Teach to the future.
· She was invited to participate in International workshop on Gender & Migration issues by PAX ROMANO kaulumpur, Malaysia.
· Successfully completed International Diploma in Guidance & Counselling offered by commonwealth of learning, Canada & NCERT, Delhi with A+ Grade.
· 20 students have passed UGC NET, SLET examination. Out of these 2 students are getting junior Research Fellowship.
· Many students have passed GPSC exam and serving at various administrative & academic positions.Ku. Darshita Mahida and Ku. Poonam Desai were selected in State level team of Volleyball and won prizes in Khel Mahakumbh.